Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl olive oil extra virgin
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finishing the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
Use this section for whatever you like.
One thought on “Hello world!”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.